Saturday, February 16, 2008

So, this week I have been responding to craigslist like a mad woman. Too bad the majority of the photography related listings are "internships" aka non-paid. But sometimes, it actually pays off...

Tomorrow morning, and over the next couple of days, I will be working with prop and set stylist Brian LeBrecque. Well, it turns out the set we will be styling just so happens to be for an editorial which one of my favorite fashion photographers of all time, Gray Scott, will be shooting.

I have admired Gray's brilliant fashion editorial work for a while now, and am psyched to be able to see a shoot of his come together first hand. Not to mention have the opportunity to meet Gray in person. Do I hear some serious networking taking place? I think so!

One of Gray's many brilliantly whimsical images...


"Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: