Sunday, September 28, 2008

"I'm writing to let you know that the Studio Manager position has been filled but I really appreciate your interest in the position and taking the time to come in and meet with me. I wish you all the best."

Man, this city just loves to rain rejection doesn't it? Jobs, apts, men...rejection rejection rejection.

People tell you to stay positive and motivated because when something fails, that only means something better is right around the corner. I say, easier said than done. It's quite difficult to be the optimist when the moment you pick yourself up and dust yourself off from the previous let down, the moment another good thing seems to appear on the horizon, you realize you were wrong and you are knocked right back down on your ass.

Sometimes a girl can't help but start to take everything personally.

Go to hell September!

No comments: