Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just interviewed for a position with Luciana Pampalone.

Went fantastic. The position is for a studio manager/office assistant, will include light retouching and assisting as well. It is paid, full-time, and has the potential to open so many doors. Luciana and her current assistant are so wonderful and would be such a pleasure to work with. Great vibes all around. Hopes are high that they feel the same way about me.

Funny story...while looking through her books, I noticed a shot she had done for Zink. Which led to me mentioning Richard Gary, one of my favorite product photographers, how much I love the work he has done for Zink and how cool it would be to work with him. Well...it turns out they are buds...go figure! She even called him up so I could meet him over the phone. CRAZY.

Yet another reason to believe that whatever you want for yourself is there for the taking...at least in New York City.


"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: