Saturday, March 22, 2008

NYC Vintaging, Part 1:

Flores Antique Clothing (Grand St, near Lorimer, Williamsburg).
Great shoe collection...a TON of boots, a decent size rack of belts, a large collection of dresses (although most oversized), and fantastic handbags.

I picked up this gold clutch for myself...which I have to assume someone was hiding for later, considering I had to dig to find it, and wow what a fantastic find...for a mere $20!

Tokio 7 (7th st btwn 1 & 2nd ave). Female and male attire. Designer label consignment store. Not much to see here imo. Small, crowded, overpriced.

Beauty Crisis (7th st btwn 1st and A). Female attire. Very 50s and 60s retro. Great coats and clutches...and jewelery, lots of fab jewelery and accessories.

Cheap Jacks (5th ave and 31st st). Men's and womens. All eras, all seperated by rack. Some very over the top dresses and gowns...rad place to check. Large shoe and belt section. I scored these amazing purple pumps, which fit perfectly I might add, for a mere $45.

Next week: Repop, Beacon's Closet, Buffalo Exchange and Rags a Go Go.

No comments: