Friday, September 12, 2008

Michael Thompsan opening was tonight...hot, sweaty, and packed. Ran into some familiar faces, networked, socialized...basically did what I do best...and made a few unexpected connections while I was at it.

Afterwards hit up the 10th Anniversary/Last Magazine Launch party at Milk Studios. Thankfully we got in. Totally rad party, consumed far too many free beverages, networked, met some super rad people, etc etc. About 45% of the guys there were walking around with skateboards (yeah, Milk has a ramp in their loading dock) super cute.

I had an early morning so the party ended for me around midnight...super lame, but duty calls.

Tomorrow night: David LaChapelle opening at 6-9pm @ Tony Shafrazi Gallery...
Should be a madhouse...get there early.

Peace out. Past my bedtime.

No comments: