Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching up...

• Last week attended the SPD Louped In photo editor lecture at FIT.
Hetherington did a nice little write up here. Ran into several familiar faces and proceeded to gather for drinks after...always a fantastic time.

• It was brought to my attention that I had completely forgotten about the photo opening in Woodstock of one of my greatest friends, Richard Gary. I was deeply saddened by this realization. Attending his opening meant more to me than anything...and I forgot. Thankfully, the show has a good chance at be included in next years NYPH (New York Photo Festival), so I will have a chance to redeem myself and show the love.


Richard Gary

• Last Thursday attended the American Photography 24 Annual launch party. It was a $50 well spent. Fantastic food, an endless flow of tasty beverages, and an amazing crowd of photographers, illustrators, editors, and art directors. Yet another write up from mister Hetherington here.

• This week...
Opening @ Milk
Thursday, 20th 7pm - 10pm
TRAFFIK by Norman Jean Roy (Art-Dept)
Send in your rsvp!

No comments: